Lakeside Park II
Affordable rental housing
Lakeside Park represents the original public housing units created by the APHA for the purpose of promoting slum clearance and perpetuating affordable rental housing for individuals and families of very low income living in Avon Park, Florida.
A breath taking view of the lake is enjoyed by the residents of the multi-family complex at Lakeside Park II. Each unit has washing machine hook ups and central heat. The beach on the lake and a picnic pavilion add to the amenities.
These units do not have central air.
- 14 – 1 Bedroom Units (543 Sq.)
- 20 – 2 Bedroom Units (724 Sq. Ft.)
- 28 – 3 Bedroom Units (942 Sq. Ft.)
- 12 – 4 Bedroom Units (1159 Sq. Ft.)
- 3 – 4 Bedroom Units (1373 Sq. Ft.)