The 16 units in Lakeside Park are reserved for the APHA’s Emergency Transitional Housing Program.
Here, eligible homeless families are provided the opportunity for a new beginning. The APHA provides a comprehensive family self-sufficiency program augmented by employment trainings and placement offered by a myriad of community partners.
In addition, families are provided a commercial laundry, tot-lot, a picnic pavilion and a community garden.
- 5 – 2 Bedroom Units (724 Sq. Ft.)
- 5 – 3 Bedroom Units (942 Sq. Ft.)
- 4 – 4 Bedroom Units (1159 Sq. Ft.)
- 2 – 2 Bedroom Units (724 Sq. Ft.)
- 2 – 5 Bedroom Units (1373 Sq. Ft.)
Insert Floor Plans, Programs, Workshops